Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 7, 2009

Chúc Sinh Nhật

Chúc Mừng sinh nhật Thu Hương





Có bài thơ sau về sinh nhật không ở xứ Kangaroo, nhưng nghĩ đó là bài thơ vui nhộn, gửi đến Thu Hương nhân ngày sinh nhật, để TH dịch lại ý nghĩa cho bạn bè nghe với nhé.

Kangaroo Birthday Fight
Birthday dream last night,
Kangaroo was in my sight,
Charged with all his might,
Unavoidable boxing fight.
Surprised me with his flight,
Reached, enormous height,
Smiled and revealed his bite,
This created all my fright.
Weakened muscles were too tight,
My chances were truly slight,
Internal resistance to incite,
Grasped, conclusion of polite.
Suddenly, to my true delight,
Victory! A birthday gift was in my sight,
Kangaroo began his flight,
To the rescue came the night.
Martin Dejnicki

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Chủ đề

Góp Nhặt

Blog Anh

Lưu trữ Blog